Monday, September 21, 2009

Shipping Info

Just thought I'd update you with a little mailing/shipping info that I have received.

Couple of things:

1. Don't use UPS...Stick to the US Postal Service. Flat rate boxes maybe easiest...not quite sure on that one...maybe ask USPS before packing up a box...just a thought...

2. It's probably going to be expensive. From the sounds of it at least $40...so maybe a letter would just be nice =)

3. Caroline's mom would always write on the customs form to fill out that the package was worth $10 or less, just to avoid "others" opening it and helping themselves out first. She would also write that it was "Personal Items" to lose interest of the "others" too.

4. I'm not sure how long it (mailing or shipping something) will take either.

Basically, as I've read what I just wrote- I don't know much at all. Ha! Maybe I'm not as helpful as I thought I could be... =)

Our address is a few blog entries below!

Lots of love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment