Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Birthday fun and pictures!

Hey guys! I know it's been a week or two, but we've just gotten in that same 'ol same 'ol routine...

This weekend we celebrated my 25th birthday! Ahhh! It sounds so old, which makes me feel old! Haha! Jordan cooked breakfast for me and then we headed over to hang out with our friends Emily and Murray. We killed time Saturday afternoon by going to a nice mall nearby their apartment and then went out for dinner to The Terrace. It's a great Western restaurant and I had an amazing bacon cheeseburger and I ordered some Thai spring rolls. Jordan went for the pepperoni pizza (with amazing cheese...a rarity here) and spinach artichoke dip! YUMMMM!!!! We were stuffed!!!! Sunday we went to church and enjoyed meeting some new people and enjoyed their fellowship for a bit afterwards. I tutor on Sunday afternoons, so we left around two and headed back into Yantian (YAN-ti-an). Overall a great birthday weekend! =)


I put some pictures up on Facebook of our Philippine travels... if you don't have Facebook, just click on the link below or you might have to copy and paste it! =)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2072800&id=51100172&l=6ebb56b0e9

Lots of love,
Tyler (and Jordan) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment